Rules & Regulations
General Rules and Disclaimer:
- The registration amount for every participant is 200 INR
- The contest is governed by the rules set by Brainsalt Education Pvt Ltd.
- Participating schools/individuals must abide by the code of conduct set by the governing body of Junior Finance Wiz, failing which they may be disqualified from the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The governing body may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- All entries and registration fees become the sole property of Brainsalt Education Pvt Ltd and shall not be returned to the either the participating schools or its participating students under any circumstances.
- The governing body shall not be responsible for the outcome of any occurrences outside its control like power failure, slow Internet speeds etc during the contests.
- Data such as contact numbers, emails etc are the sole property of the Junior Finance Wiz committee, its members, affiliates, sponsors or any third-party associated which the latter can use, for marketing and promotional purposes.
Rules for Online examination:
- Schools/individuals participating in the contest should be affiliated, registered or recognized by the State or Central education boards as also International boards.
- School/ individuals desirous of participating in the contest should, prior to participating be registered with us through our website or through our official coordinators.
- Once the schools register themselves, each participating student therein should register themselves individually for being a part of the contest either directly or through the respective school coordinator.
- All participating schools should provide for the exclusive use their participants, a computer lab with a minimum of 10 computers and Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 1 MBPS (non-shared).
- Students of Std XI to XII from any stream being Science, Commerce or Arts are eligible to participate
- Coordinators of the participating schools cannot invigilate the examination of their schools. They may do so for any other participating school assigned by Junior Finance Wiz.
- For the online exam, each participant shall receive their individual username and password to login individually.
Code of Conduct:
- Every participant should truthfully answer all the question to the best of their abilities.
- No external help from books, online resources, mobile or parental guidance should be taken while appearing for the Junior Finance Wiz
- The Junior Finance Wiz system is well equipped to track use of browser, inactivity or even audio disturbance to invigilate any attempt from copying or cheating
- Participants who are caught in any kind of cheating will be immediately disqualified from the Junior Finance Wiz
- Participants should not disturb or distract other participants attempting the Junior Finance Wiz
- Participants are not allowed to carry the study material during the examination
Technical and System requirements:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Mac OS X
The test platform has been optimised for the following browsers:
- 1 GB RAM and above
- 1 GB of free space in primary hard drive
- Internet connectivity: A minimum speed of 1 MBPS
- Power back-up
- A fully functional keyboard and mouse
- Webcam (Optional)
For Individual Participants
How to appear for the Junior Finance Wiz
If you are an individual participant registered independently, you may appear for the stage 1 of the Junior Finance Wiz from your home or any place convenient to you.
Please ensure you have the privacy and quiet atmosphere to concentrate on your test. You only get one chance at this.
Read the technical requirements for the computer and other guidelines carefully.
If you get shortlisted to stage 2, we will invite you to the nearest zonal center where you can appear for stage 2. All communication regarding this will be timely and sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
How to register your school:
Fill up the school registration form online with all the relevant details
Appointing a coordinator:
Appoint a coordinator with whom we can communicate regarding the Junior Finance Wiz
Conduct the Junior Finance Wiz in your school:
We invite all schools to become registered centers for conducting the stage 2 of the Junior Finance Wiz. We will help you in getting set-up for the Junior Finance Wiz and conduct the examination.
Promote your school with us:
Partner schools will get an opportunity to brand themselves as Finance Fit School. You can add the certification on your website and all your print and digital collateral.
There are a host of perks available for all the partner schools.
Check the Guidelines for the Junior Finance Wiz
Refer a Friend
If you think your cousin, nephew or niece should become the Junior Finance Wiz, please tell us. We will let them know, you care for them.
|Registrations open: 1 September 2017|
|Prep Tests available: 30 November 2017|
|Stage 1: 16 to 21 January 2018|
|Stage 1 results: 24 January 2018|
|Stage 2: 6 to 11 February 2018|